|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||GULF COAST COMMUNITY BANK
|What we do
|How does GULF COAST COMMUNITY BANK protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does GULF COAST COMMUNITY BANK collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- GULF COAST COMMUNITY BANK does not share with affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- GULF COAST COMMUNITY BANK does not share customer information with nonaffiliates.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- GULF COAST COMMUNITY BANK does not share customer information for joint marketing purposes.